CANCER CARE FOUNDATION
CANCER CARE FOUNDATION
Your privacy is of great importance to us and our website has been developed with that in mind. We recognize your right to know what information is being collected about you and how that information will be used, as well as our obligations to protect what we do collect.
Cancer Care Foundation respects your privacy while you are an online visitor to our website. At our site, we do not collect personal information unless you provide it to us voluntarily and knowingly.
We acknowledge your right:
- To know what purpose the information gathered might be used.
- To know with what other entities the information gathered might be shared.
- To a guarantee of reasonable security of any data collected.
- To a guarantee of data accuracy and fidelity.
- To access to data gathered to ensure accuracy and fidelity.
- To choose not to be included in any use of the data unrelated to the stated purpose for which the data was collected.
- To choose not to be included in any transfer of data to any third party for any use unrelated to the stated purpose for which the data was collected.
Information We Collect About You
We may collect the following types of personal information:
- Information provided by you when accessing services through the site. For example, you may be required to submit personal information such as your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address in order to access certain services on the site.
- Credit or debit card, or bank account information collected from you when requesting a service (such as an online donation).
- Information you provide us through customer service correspondence and general feedback.
How We Use Information We Collect
We may use personal information we collect in the following ways:
- Fulfillment of requests. We may use personal information collected from you to provide you with the services you requested.
How We Protect Your Information
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to data. These measures include internal and external reviews of our data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures, including physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop, or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
When visitors to our Site provide personal information, the data is encrypted and protected using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.