CANCER CARE FOUNDATION
Fund Raising Coordinator
Main Duties and Responsibilities The remit of this post will cover the following core tasks and responsibilities :
- Ability to research, identify, assess and develop new fundraising opportunities and relationships amongst institutional donors, private foundations, trusts, and individuals to diversify and increase revenue streams
- Plan, develop, implement and coordinate an ambitious fundraising strategy.
- To develop and submit individual high quality funding applications and relevant materials to individual and institutional donors / resource providers at national, regional and global levels, including identifying budgeted activities that can be packaged as projects.
- To follow up approaches and check on progress to ensure funding applications are fully considered by donors, ensuring relevant data is provided as required.
- To prepare and submit compelling donor progress reports (narrative and financial), monitoring and evaluation requirements in accordance with donor criteria and deadlines.
- To attend appropriate fundraising and marketing events
- To maintain knowledge of current fundraising procedures and legislation affecting fundraising activities within the charitable sector This job description will be reviewed from time to time and may be updated depending on the changing needs of the organisation and broader membership.
- 1-3 years of experience in fund raising, business development and post-graduation completed from relevant fields
- Extensive knowledge about funding organisations, development partners, Philanthropist, High Net worth individuals and CSRs
- Effective management of client and stakeholder relationships
- Ability to work on tight time schedules and deadlines
- A good team player with ability to be flexible, and able to work under pressure
Share your CV firstname.lastname@example.org